On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 09:04, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 05:48:22PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Anyway, back to the point of my patch: even in the context of the
> > XFree86 tree, does it make sense only to build these libraries when all
> > libraries are built, even if the user explicitly wants to build them?
>
> Like I said, Check with Eric. I know he added a BuildLibraries to
> the XThrStub one, so maybe there's an underlying build problem somewhere
> else that needs to be fixed before we can apply this.

That was because libXThrStub is not in the DRI tree, and BuildLibraries
was is to NO for the DRI tree (I was just reverting a change made during
the 4.2.99.2 merge).  libXThrStub is only used by libX11, which is also
not in the tree.

Although I haven't actually tried a build with libGLU/libGLw, I don't
expect there to be any problems.

--
Eric Anholt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/dri/