This takes some of the stuff that was recently submitted to the
xfree86.org for the i830 and tries to move the i810 along similiar
lines...

is all cosmetic apart from a new define for the FRONTBUFFER command this
is what they call it in the i815 spec anyways.

I'm submitting the equivalent patch to xfree86 (well slightly changed) for
their tree also.

Then I'll start moving over the i830 page flipping code from the xfree86
tree into an i810 driver. Anyone want to sync up our i830 with xfree86's?

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / [EMAIL PROTECTED]