On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 10:54:02AM +0000, Martin Spott wrote:
> Jos? Fonseca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I'm going to see if I can reproduce the problem and solve it.
>
> I'd like to help if anyone suggests how to do so,

Sure, Martin. I didn't asked more of you since there have been some
inconsistency in the logs you've given so far so I didn't want to mix
problems.

What I was thinking in doing is adding DRM_INFO's to the agp
initialization and deinitialization routines in the bottom of
drm_agp_tmp.h and see if they were all being called, and in the right
order and equal number of times.

If you're keen you can attempt to do it yourself and tell me how it
goes. [The reason I take so long to test anything is that I'm out of
network cables so everytime I need to use my test box I have to take my
gateway down and restart networking on my laptop - a mess -, but I've
already ordered a cable and an extra keyboard to have everything
online.]

Anyway, I've been thinking about these problems and discussing with
Keith Whitwell and I've opted to start a new branch were I can do this
janitorial (and other things on my sleeve) without this constant concern
of not breaking anything.

José Fonseca