http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied/patches/dri/i810_tex_upload.diff

I used the texenv demos from Mesa 5.0 to test this, I tested it with the
old driver and this one, and they both look the same..

however neither of them show the intensity row like my Nvidia card on my
main desktop .. on the i810 I just get four boxes of differing greys, like
the lumiance one (slightly different greys), but on the NVidia it is more
like the Alpha row...

if no issues I'll commit this, and move onto texmem proper..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / [EMAIL PROTECTED]