> cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/mesa co -D 2004-03-28 Mesa
>
> Besides that one bit it should build fine.
>
> /me pokes the mach64 maintainers.  ISTR some discussion about merging mach64
> anyway, even though it's insecure, perhaps with Big Fat Warning Signs or
> defaulting to mmio mode (which is secure, right?).

Nope.. its not as far as I know, the buffers can still be accessed even if
they are not used from the last time this stuff was discussed...

it default to mmio at the moment anyways, maybe it and the savage should
have some warning when the DRM module is loaded that the system is
in-secure..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person