Hi Nicolai,

   I committed a modification of pretty_print_command_stream.tcl that
decodes most of PFS_INSTR* registers.

It still prints the actual value written - as a last value after equals
sign. So, I am hoping that even if this messed up your disassembler it is easy to fix - I am not that proficient in Python to venture modifying your code :)

Also, r300_demo now have headers for both vertex shader and pixel shader.

Lastly, I think it would be useful to have an assembler for vertex shaders and pixel shaders that does the job similar to those DirectX functions that translate textual description into coded on (I also believe that OpenGL 2.0 should have something like this as well).

   What are your thoughts about this ?

                           thank you !

                                 Vladimir Dergachev