Alright... So drm from both February 14th and January 1st are locking up as well... Which is odd since I never had any of these problem till this weekend. I'll start rolling back changes to the Mesa dri driver... Perhaps this isn't directly related to the drm.

Oh, I've also flashed my BIOS to the latest from the motherboard manufacturer.. Thought it was worth a shot, but it didn't help.

One more piece - I have framebuffer (radeon) enabled in my kernel, do you ?

                    best

                        Vladimir Dergachev

Adam