On Llu, 2005-06-13 at 11:28, Matt Sealey wrote:
> You have a good point. I still say it would not endear you to SiS.
> It is way too easy for them to be spiteful than help.

As I understand it SiS no longer own the graphics parts anyway but they
were
merged with trident and dumped off somewhere.

It is possible to get somewhere with .tw vendors, but it does take time,
persistence and patience to find the right people. At least we've been
successful to a reasonable extent with vendors like VIA and ALi.

You might want to contact Richard Stallman as he was talking with
several .tw vendors recently and may have contacts he can share or
insight into the situation with SiS.

Alan