On Monday 25 July 2005 10:18, Jerome Glisse wrote:
> radeon 9800 card still lockup with r300 driver. If you first run
> an X server with fglrx, then leave and launch xorg with r300
> driver you shouldn't have any lockup.

A quick question: which version of X and fglrx are you using ?

I've been struggling to get fglrx to work with Xorg CVS HEAD, without any
success so far...

Since X has moved to dlloader, while fglrx still is shipped as elf, this
causes a lot of undefined symbols when X is starting.

I tried to make a .so version of the fglrx_drv.o file, but now X complains
about libfglrxdrm...

Nicolas