Simon Thum escreveu:
> But all this in the kernel is an impedance mismatch to me. What could it
> buy us we don't have today?

Improve heavy-load behavior -- no jumping pointer.

(BTW, your mouse acceleration proposal [0] doesn't do it at all.)

Cheers,

[0] https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=17545
     This doc says that it improves the heavy-load behavior, but I'm
failing to see it. Can you be more specific?

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre