Hi Jerome,
    Actually, I haven't done any benchmark yet.
The memory management itself is complicated and powerful, and the fence
object "allocate/free" is trivial to some extent in contrast with the memory
management. So maintain a pool in the driver is useless, meanwhile the
kernel slab act the same role in terms of pool. Got it.
thanks.
Donnie.