All,

I am using DW 1.02 and eclipse 4.6.0 (neon).

I have a DW project that runs from the command line, but when I try to run
from the eclipse launcher that the DW plugin provides, I get an error
saying that my *Application class, where main is, can't be found.  I
selected the class from the pick list I found in the launcher dialog.  But
when I try to run from the launcher I get the error.

Error: Could not find or load main class
gov.nist.forecast.fhir.ForecastApplication

There doesn't appear to be anything further I can do.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance