You can launch DW projects in Eclipse without using a plugin. I work on
several DW based projects in Eclipse and I wasn't even aware that there was
a DW plugin for Eclipse! Anyway, if you want to try using the standard
"Java Application" debug configuration:

   - In Eclipse, open the Debug Configurations window
   - Select the Java Application on the left pane and click the "New"
   button to create a new configuration
   - Set the Name
   - On the "Main" tab:
      - Project: Browse to your project's root dir
      - Main class: Search for your project's Application class, which
      should contain the main() method
   - On the "Arguments" tab:
      - Program arguments = server config.yaml
      - NOTE: This assumes that you have a default config.yaml file in your
      project's root dir; if it's somewhere else modify the above file path
   - On the "JRE" tab:
      - Choose the JDK of your choice
That's all you need to do, you now have a runnable debug config. Hope this

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 12:29:23 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> All,
> I am using DW 1.02 and eclipse 4.6.0 (neon).
> I have a DW project that runs from the command line, but when I try to run
> from the eclipse launcher that the DW plugin provides, I get an error
> saying that my *Application class, where main is, can't be found.  I
> selected the class from the pick list I found in the launcher dialog.  But
> when I try to run from the launcher I get the error.
> Error: Could not find or load main class
> gov.nist.forecast.fhir.ForecastApplication
> There doesn't appear to be anything further I can do.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance

"dropwizard-user" group.
For more options, visit