I am trying to create multiple tables under one database in dropwizard
using the example from dropwizard.

here's a sample of my code. I get this
error: org.hibernate.MappingException: Named query not known:

Is there an example that has multiple tables or do I have to create a new

 public void run(HelloWorldConfiguration configuration, Environment
environment) {
 final PersonDAO dao = new PersonDAO(hibernateBundle.getSessionFactory());
    final LADAO dao2 = new LADAO(hibernateBundle.getSessionFactory());
    environment.jersey().register(new ProtectedResource());
    environment.jersey().register(new PeopleResource(dao));
    environment.jersey().register(new PersonResource(dao));
    environment.jersey().register(new LAResource(dao2));}

"dropwizard-user" group.
to dropwizard-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.