I am using your example provided on github, and I want to create another
table called LearningAssistants. I followed the example code closely and
modify the config.xml to create the LearningAssistants table.

However I am getting this error: ERROR  [19:49:24.930] [dw-18 - GET /LA]
i.d.j.e.LoggingExceptionMapper -  Error handling a request:
org.hibernate.MappingException: Named query not known:

However this named query does exist in my LA class. I followed the
person/personDAO class very closely.

sample code:

@Table(name = "LearningAssistants")
           name = "com.example.helloworld.core.LA.findAll",
           query = "SELECT p FROM LA p"

public class LA{ ....

What could be causing the error and how do I fix it?

"dropwizard-user" group.
to dropwizard-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.