Hi Everyone,

I'm writing to ask if anyone has experience using and/or extending the
authority control feature in DSpace?

Here at Texas A&M, were looking at using this feature in a couple of
metadata fields that contain person names for theses and dissertations.
We're exploring the use of both ORCiDs as well as VIVO URIs and are
interested hearing experiences and ideas from other institutions.

Thanks!
Anna

*Anna J Dabrowski*Scholarly Communications Librarian | Digital Repositories
Texas A&M University Libraries
ajdabrow...@library.tamu.edu | 979.845.8847