I was looking for a way to implement custom metadata schemas for
collections, items and bitstreams using also standards like W3C DCAT, and I
read that since DSpace 5 all DSpace objects (bitstream, bundle, item,
collection, community, site, group, eperson) can have metadata

Only I am not clear how to implement this in the submission forms, since
in https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Submission+User+Interface I
do not see particular constructs for collections or bitstreams.

How should the metadata for all concept be implemented in the front-end
submission process, so that the right metadata is linked to the right

"DSpace Community" group.
to dspace-community+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-community.