Hi Stefano,

right now we are extending the admin UI of the JSPUI to allow editing of all
the metadata for all kinds of object (bitstream, bundle, collection, communty,
eperson, etc.).

This is a quite basic UI

i.e.
http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/tools/edit-item?item_id=6759d5e0-3915-4864-917c-1940bdb75fbd&submit=Edit...

and you cannot limit which schema or metadata are available for a specific type
of object.

If JSPUI is an option for you keep in touch, we will share the code.

Andrea