The following page lists some partner companies that work with DSpace:
http://www.dspace.org/service-providers.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 4:47 AM, Sanna V-S <sanna.ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I look for the Finnish company, which could offer us DSpace coder.
>
> We have installed Dspace 5.6 in our server, but we need somebody which
> could code the customizations (schema etc.).
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sanna V-S
>

> --

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
http://georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/
<https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code>
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)