Hi David,

I'm also interested in this topic. I recently came across this
implementation from Montana State University (
https://scholarworks.montana.edu/xmlui/handle/1/11515). I've just figured
out how to do it. I did an similar experimental dataset on my school's IR
platform (http://dr.tcnj.edu/handle/2900/2236).

As for the file format, I know that at least it works with cvs, txt, doc,
jpg, and zip. I didn't try other formats.

Another thing I don't know is how big the file size can be for each item.
Does DSpace have file size limitation?

Regards,

Yongming Wang
Systems Librarian
The College of New Jersey

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 10:39 AM, David Bigwood <dbigw...@hou.usra.edu>
wrote:

> New U.S. grants require a stable permanent repository for data. Our
> scientists have data sets in formats other than CSV and other commonly used
> configurations.
>
> Is anyone using DSpace for this? How is it working? Any necessary add-ons?
> Any other better suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> David Bigwood
> dbigw...@hou.usra.edu
> Regional Planetary Image Facility/Library
> Lunar and Planetary Institute
> https://www.facebook.com/RPIFN/
>
> --

Yongming Wang