Hi David,

I'll chime into say that we've been using DSpace for our Data Repository
for the  <https://conservancy.umn.edu/handle/11299/166578>University of
Minnesota (DRUM) <https://conservancy.umn.edu/handle/11299/166578> and if
you want to learn more ... colleagues and I published a comparison of our
data repositories' technology, staffing, and polices (Minnesota and Cornell
with DSpace and Michigan, Penn State, Illinois, and WashU with other
solutions) "Data Curation Network: How Do We Compare? A Snapshot of Six
Academic Library Institutions’ Data Repository and Curation
Services" https://doi.org/10.7191/jeslib.2017.1102.

Also - I'd love to see an integration with Globus and Dspace similar to
Michigan functionality! We also ingest very large files (removed our upper
limit...) but for ease of transfer and download, this seems like a great
solution!

Lisa