We are still on track for a May 21 (UTC) release date of DSpace 6.3. Thanks
to all those who have chipped in and helped with pull requests, code
reviews, testing, and joining the conversation.
We've made good progress on testing and merging code contributions, and now
that we're a few days away from release, some thorough testing of the
dspace-6_x branch would be really helpful.
We'll look at switching the DSpace Demo site (demo.dspace.org) over to
dspace-6_x soon, as well
In particular, testing these general components that have had significant
changes / fixes / improvements since 6.2 will help catch anything important
that needs changing before release:
- Discovery (Solr) searches, including browsing, pagination, filters,
special characters and very long requests
- General test of OAI-PMH (both ways)
- General test of REST API (aka Legacy REST) and REST Reports
- Flyway upgrades, fresh installs, database migrations
- ORCID authority control
- Subscriptions (with the sub-daily script)
- Statistics GeoIP (location) lookups and display
- CSV metadata exporting
- General performance (and particularly: XMLUI + items with many
- MathJAX rendering
W: www.shepherd.nz <http://shepherd.nz>
0CCB D957 0C35 F5C1 497E CDCF FC4B ABA3 2A1A FAEC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-community.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.