I'm trying to document the removal of config/log4j.xml in DS-455, but
buildHTMLandPDF.sh chokes:

Jan 15, 2010 11:25:28 AM org.apache.fop.cli.Main startFOP
SEVERE: Exception
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: A DOCTYPE is not allowed in content.
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:217)
[...]
; SystemID:
file:/home/mwood/build/dspace/dspace-1.6.0-log4j/dspace/docs/docbook/introduction.xml;
 Line#: 2; Column#: 10

I had to jigger the script to use FOP 0.95 (what I have) instead of
0.94 (which was wired into the script).

???

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.