On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:04:23AM -0500, Tim Donohue wrote:
> +1
>
> I'd be fine with duplicating "common" configs into separate 'xmlui.cfg'
> and 'jspui.cfg' files. We just need someone to volunteer to take that
> on, and then ensure XMLUI or JSPUI is tweaked as necessary to ensure it
> is loading the proper "common" webui configs.

Well, they wouldn't be duplicated, would they; they'd be twinned:
foo.bar goes away and is replaced by jspui.foo.bar and xmlui.foo.bar.
(Actually: config/modules/jspui.cfg:foo.bar and
config/modules/xmlui.cfg:foo.bar or some such.)

Different names:  differnt meanings.  Although it would be good to
harmonize meanings of parallel concepts unless there's a good reason
not to, to save us from lots of "why does it work this way in JSPUI
and that way in XMLUI and...."

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.