Hi,

today I gave a talk at SWIB14 about bringing repository contents into the
Semantic Web. It is the concept that we implemented in DSpace 5 and of course I
mention that. If you're interested in the Linked (Open) Data support of DSpace
5, the talk might give you some background of this new feature.

You can find the slides here:
http://www.slideshare.net/pascalbecker/swib14-weaving-repository-contents-into-the-semantic-web
 and there even is a video of my presentation: http://www.scivee.tv/node/63286.?

Kind regards,