Hi Eric

Ok, You can check error log in your [apache-tomcat]\logs\

And  file named with localhost-current date.

For example : localhost.2010-02-12

Then Try to figure out the problem and please let us know also

Best Regards
Hardik Mishra
Software Engineer

http://bit.ly/uJ60P - Join Us on Facebook
http://www.twitter.com/webinito - Follow us on Twitter

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to catch fish and
you feed him for a lifetime.

<<emailFooter.gif>>