<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CHa0hg5OKMU/V-BR42Q0JJI/AAAAAAAAEFo/BULzDXK90Y4_uq8dSmUKHWDM3C5pVTtDwCLcB/s1600/MSUIR_screencap_1.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ItmBdUYCKAY/V-BTF5RROyI/AAAAAAAAEFw/6TX5r2D1cEYhWcsjmoWACoOnlxckPiucACLcB/s1600/MSUIR_screencap_2.jpg>
Hi all -
I have an odd problem.

We are running DSpace 5.5 with the Mirage2 XMLUI. We have not made any
changes to the interface in quite a while (months), although we have been
uploading materials and processing submitted materials.

The problem is this: For anyone not logged in, as well as for me when I log
in with email address and password, the "intro" content is not displaying
on the front page; the first thing that displays in the main content area
is the Recently Added submissions (see MSUIR_screencap_1).

But for users who are logged in via Shibboleth, the front page displays
correctly (see MSUIR_screencap_2).

Any idea what is happening here? We've restarted Tomcat, reloaded XMLUI,
rebooted the server. It appears to be happening in Firefox, Chrome, and IE
at least.
(Please keep in mind we are minus any "actual" developers right now and
feel free to dumb it down. :) )

Thanks for any info you can provide!