Hello everyone,

After upgrading our repository to version 5.4 have some errors in search
and browse. In searches, or browse items by title, for example, do not show
all items. We have tried to launch index-lucene-init and launched daily
index-lucene-update and index-discovery. We have also removed the old bi_
tables in database. Also in database appear all items with in_archive = 1,
withdrawn = 0, owning_collection not null and discoverable = 1. Any
recommendations ???

Thanks in advance.