YES +10
and if you want to take the lead - I’ll be happy to help
and if there s a survey - we might also ask some general questions
XMLUI  or JSPUI
customization level
amount of content
type of content

Monika

—
Monika Mevenkamp
Digital Repository Infrastructure Developer
Princeton University
Phone: 609-258-4161
Skype: mo-meven