Hello,

Recently, we activated Shibboleth authenticaton in our DSpace installation and it works fine. There is just one annoying thing: As a Shibboleth user, you can change your password and we want to disallow this.

In Duraspace, I learned that this is a problem of stacked authentication modules (https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1088) - we have both password and Shibboleth authentication. Are there some news about this matter? Or a workaround?

Kind regards,
Marion

--
Marion Weber