Dear All,

I have upgraded from dspace4.3 to 6.2, run all upgrade steps well and had
database re-indexed automatically and all items were populated on dspace
website,  now i have recently run
$dspace oai import -o
$ dspace solr-reindex-statistics

now when i check total number of titles in our dspace website it has
reduced from 17450 to 15600, please share with me how to re-index dspace
system that is upgraded well following all upgrade steps
: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Upgrading+DSpace

I would safe re-indexing steps or fix to my problem to have all items
visible online

Regards,
Lewatle