Hi Damian,

Am 26.02.2018 um 23:57 schrieb Damian:

> I'm trying to delete (or not visualize) the search engine that appears
> in all communities (in the main page of the community, not in lateral
> navigation bar, attached image to identify) I can not find the file that
> generates it. can anybody help me ? Thank you very much

assuming you use XMLUI and Mirage2 you can modify CSS or XSL...

When modifying XSL, go to the Tomcat-Webroot and then

xmlui/themes/Mirage2/xsl/core

I can't find the correct place currently, but adding this

<xsl:template
match="dri:div[@id='aspect.artifactbrowser.CommunityViewer.div.community-search-browse']"/>

at the top of navigation.xsl (after the <xsl:output indent="yes"/> )
deletes the search bar there.

CU

Michael