*Can´t find where i must modify *

*I'm using Mirage2, with dspace6.0 under Windows 7 with the source
installation*

*apparently, the file that I need to modify is not on the local physical
disk, but during the compilation, it downloads it from the internet and
transforms it into the compiled file folder ...*
*Neither do I know if it can be changed directly in the compiled files,
which would be another solution*

*What I understand what I would have to do, is to download the theme,
modify it locally on the computer and save it as a new theme, which I will
use in my application.*

*The issue is that I do not know where the source files are, I think it's
something from the DRI that I do not know where to look for them ........*

*Any ideas ???*

*Thank you very much*