Hi there folks.

I´ve cloned my Production enviroment to another server and after a
successful migration from dspace 5.2 to 6.2 i cannot login into my
platform..

Looking the logs the current information that shows is this:

failed_login:no DN found for user tadeu.alves
failed_login:netid=tadeu.alves, result=2

The most weird is that the same LDAP configuration is on my production
server and its working just fine

Did a telnet on port 389 to see if there's any firewall blocking the acess
but nothing so far. Im kinda lost right now does anyone has gone through
this?!

Thanks for all of the help around here.