Hello there,

I followed your interesting conversation because the same issue will bother us soon.

Isn't it easier to export the existing Items as AIP, delete them and reimporting them with -s flag? Just a thought that I had.

Best regards,
Paul M.

Zitat von Paul Warner <paulwwar...@gmail.com>:

Hello Claudia,

Somehow I missed commenting this in in the file
dspace-src/dspace/config/spring/api/identifier-service.xml:

<bean id="org.dspace.identifier.DOIIdentifierProvider"
        class="org.dspace.identifier.DOIIdentifierProvider"
        scope="singleton">
        <property name="configurationService"
            ref="org.dspace.services.ConfigurationService" />
        <property name="DOIConnector"
            ref="org.dspace.identifier.doi.DOIConnector" />
    </bean>

Duh.

Now that it is no longer commented out, doi-organiser works.

Thanks!
-Paul