sometimes we have the problem that moving items to another collection does
not work properly. We use DSpace 6.2 JSPUI.

The item is already moved to the new collection and also searchable, but in
the breadcrumb is still the old collection.
This is because the entry in the public.collection2item table is correct,
but in the public.items table, the owning_collection field is not updated.
is found in the log files.

Has anyone already observed this problem?

Best regards,