Hi -

We experienced some problems with submissions at Virginia Tech today 
(DSpace 5.X, XMLUI, Creative Commons License Enabled, item-submission.xml 
style submission process). The submissions failed just before the Creative 
Commons License step. I don't have a stack trace because our system was 
purposely configured after an audit to make stack traces difficult to get.

On our test system, I'm able to successfully complete submissions by 
disabling CC License steps in item-submission.xml.

I'm wondering if others experienced similar problems today, or if it's just 
something peculiar to our configuration. Has anyone seen problems with CC 
Licenses recently?

If we see problems tomorrow, our workaround for now will be to disable CC 
Licenses. I know that others have dealt with changes to CC Licenses before 
- does anyone have ideas about how to troubleshoot our configuration, and 
if it's not our configuration, how to get CC Licenses working again?

Thanks,
Keith

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to