Hi everyone,

I am working on DSpace repository for my university.However I am not able 
to create a new community on it(ie. add new users ) .Note that the last 
entry was in 2013.Moreover it does not show as a registered user on the 
website. Infact , it is inaccessible outside the college intranet.(I 
believe it may be because it was copyrighted till 2015 only.)

I went through the resources available online but wasn't able to get a 
clear solution.
So now will I have to create a new repository and transfer all the data to 
it inorder to solve the problems or is there some way to get the already 
present website in a working condition.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Aditya Singhal

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to