Hi Rodrigo,

In the "discovery.xml", the homepage configuration is listed in a separate
section from the default configuration.  So, my guess is you may have only
updated the default settings (which are used on all other pages).

The default list of filters/facets is in this section:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-5_x/dspace/config/spring/api/discovery.xml#L94

But, the homepage list of filters/facets is in this separate section:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-5_x/dspace/config/spring/api/discovery.xml#L199

- Tim