I have configured the two sections by entering the new filter, which is the 
dc.contributor.advisor, but the same problem still occurs.
Here is my discovery.xml file configured.

El lunes, 16 de abril de 2018, 9:54:26 (UTC-4), Tim Donohue escribió:
>
> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> In the "discovery.xml", the homepage configuration is listed in a separate 
> section from the default configuration.  So, my guess is you may have only 
> updated the default settings (which are used on all other pages).
>
> The default list of filters/facets is in this section: 
> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-5_x/dspace/config/spring/api/discovery.xml#L94
>
> But, the homepage list of filters/facets is in this separate section: 
> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-5_x/dspace/config/spring/api/discovery.xml#L199
>  
>
> - Tim
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:31 AM Rodrigo Sebastian Hidalgo Avila <
> rodrigo.m...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> The insertion of the discovery has worked for me, but it doesn't show me 
>> on the home page the name of the filter and in advanced search I get this 
>> (image 1.png).
>> How can i fix it?
>>
>> El martes, 10 de abril de 2018, 9:59:11 (UTC-4), Tim Donohue escribió:
>>
>>> Hi Rodrigo,
>>>
>>> Search filters for DSpace are managed by the "Discovery" component. They 
>>> are all configured in the [dspace]/config/spring/api/discovery.xml 
>>> configuration file.
>>>
>>> Documentation on adding/changing/updating search filters and facets can 
>>> be found at: 
>>> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Discovery#Discovery-Searchfilters&sidebarfacetsCustomization
>>>
>>> After modifying filters or facets, you may need to reindex your site 
>>> (using "dspace index-discovery -b"), see also this section: 
>>> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Discovery#Discovery-ConfiguringlistsofsidebarFacetsandsearchFilters
>>>  
>>>
>>> If you have further questions, or run into issues, let us know on this 
>>> mailing list.
>>>
>>> Tim
>>>
>>> On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 2:27 PM Rodrigo Sebastian Hidalgo Avila <
>>> rodrigo.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>> I'm using DSpace version 5.8 and I want to add more filters for advanced 
>>>> search besides the 4 that are already in JSPUI: Title, Author, Subject and 
>>>> Date Issued.
>>>> How do I add additional ones?
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group.
>>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to dspace-tech...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to dspac...@googlegroups.com.
>>>
>>>
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Tim Donohue
>>> Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect
>>> DuraSpace.org | DSpace.org | DSpaceDirect.org
>>>
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "DSpace Technical Support" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to dspace-tech...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
>> To post to this group, send email to dspac...@googlegroups.com 
>> <javascript:>.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
> -- 
> Tim Donohue
> Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect
> DuraSpace.org | DSpace.org | DSpaceDirect.org
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to dspace-tech@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Attachment: discovery.xml
Description: XML document

Reply via email to