Hello,

I suspect your configuration is incorrect for either "dspace.ui" or
"dspace.url" in your local.cfg file (or in the original dspace.cfg, if you
modified that file).  Those links are controlled by the "dspace.url"
configuration (which uses the "dspace.ui" configuration by default):
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-6_x/dspace/config/dspace.cfg#L39

So, I recommend double checking your configuration

Tim