Hi Hayden,

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 14:37, Hayden Young <hay...@knowledgearc.com> wrote:

> We would like to index all dc.subject.* fields into a catch all subject
> field and display these as the "Browse By Subject" facet on the home page.

I'm not sure what DSpace version you're using, but the behaviour you
describe is already the default in 5.x:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-5_x/dspace/config/spring/api/discovery.xml#L385
(same for 6.x too)

cheers,
Andrea

--
Dr Andrea Schweer
Research Technologies Manager, ITS Programme & Commercial