Hi Hayden,

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 14:59, Hayden Young <hay...@knowledgearc.com> wrote:

> [...]
> - Run a Solr re-index:
>
> # ./bin/dspace index-discovery
>
> but still not seeing the subjects in the facet list so I'm probably
> missing a step.

Running index-discovery without arguments will only index those items that
were modified after they were last indexed I believe. So you'll probably
have to run index-discovery -f (or maybe one of the other options, I always
get confused about what each flag does). If that doesn't help, my next step
would be to clear the cocoon cache.

cheers,
Andrea

--
Dr Andrea Schweer
Research Technologies Manager, ITS Programme & Commercial