Hi Darryl,

We welcome *either* code reviewers or testers.  So, simply adding your
feedback that the PR "worked for you" and resolved ____ issues is good
feedback.  If you don't have a GitHub account, you can also just add your
testing feedback to the original JIRA ticket (
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3999).

Definitely don't worry if you cannot provide a code review.  We have plenty
of volunteers that can provide quick code reviews.  Often we are most
lacking in good *testers* (especially folks who've seen the issue & know
how to trigger it, and can therefore easily tell if the code "fixes it").

Thanks for your testing!

Tim