Hi Mark,

Thanks for the feedback, I checked all the points you said and it's exactly as
it should be. Look:

*pubmed-integration.xml*

[image: image.png]

*AbstractRemoteMetadataSource.java*
[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

*PubmedImportMetadataSourceServiceImpl.java*

[image: image.png]

I'm using DSpace 6.3 without any changes. I looked at the
spring-dspace-addon-import-services.xml file that references url
http://eutils.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/, can you tell me if the firewall
or proxy of the company may be barring this connection?