Greetings!

I followed the instructions to remove 8080 from our URL and I can now
access our DSpace communities using either ec.msvu.ca:8080/xmlui or
ec.msvu.ca/xmlui.  However, I would like for visitors to be able to access
the main page of our DSpace by going to ec.msvu.ca (without "xmlui").
Ideally, it would be great if visitors with old links that have "/xmlui" in
them could access the same page (for backward compatibility).

I believe it is a simple matter of adding/removing something in server.xml,
context.xml or dspace.cfg, but I can't come up with an answer.

How can I achieve that?