Greetings!

We have two "Graduate Theses" collections.  The main one is in the "MSVU
Theses" community at http://ec.msvu.ca/xmlui/handle/10587/95, but we also
created long time ago another one in the "Department of Applied Human
Nutrition" community at http://ec.msvu.ca/xmlui/handle/10587/548.  Is there
a simple way for us to merge the two collections into one under the main
"MSVU Theses" community?

Ideally, it would be great if the existing external links to the applied
human nutrition theses could still work after we move them to the main
community.  We have "handle" in the URLs, so I wonder whether that is
something that would need to be updated too?