Dear Massimiliano,

we use customised keys in messages.xml at other places. Per default
changes are update even without any additional action. Maybe there is a
caching problem. Try to delete the browser or Tomcat ([tomcat-dir]/work)
cache and restart the service.

If there is still the problem, we need more information about your
implementation, I guess.

I hope this helps and kind regards,

Paul Münch

--
Philipps-Universität Marburg | UB
Digitale Dienste | Deutschhausstraße 9 | D018