From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Jose Javier Hernández <jjbenitez...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:19 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Migrate database from Dspace 4 to Dspace 6

I am trying to migrate a database from DSpace 4 to DSpace 6. I exported the
DSpace 4 database and imported it locally in my DSpace 6.3 installation. The
database information is as follows

database information<https://pastebin.com/raw/VmEd9xZn>

Then I do:

/dspace/bin/dspace database repair
/dspace/bin/dspace database migrate

Database URL: jdbc:postgresql://172.18.0.2:5432/dspace
Migrating database to latest version AND running previously "Ignored"
migrations... (Check logs for details)
Migration exception:
java.sql.SQLException: Flyway migration error occurred
    at
org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseUtils.updateDatabase(DatabaseUtils.java:673)
    at org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseUtils.main(DatabaseUtils.java:187)
    at
    at
    at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java:229)
    at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:81)
Caused by: org.flywaydb.core.api.FlywayException: Validate failed: Detected
applied migration not resolved locally: 4.1
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.doValidate(Flyway.java:1008)
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.access$100(Flyway.java:72)
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:921)
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:917)
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.execute(Flyway.java:1373)
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.migrate(Flyway.java:917)
    at
org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseUtils.updateDatabase(DatabaseUtils.java:662)
    ... 7 more

Any help? Thanks in advance.

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/5b196f92-d3fb-4e97-bae0-c31411abbd87%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/5b196f92-d3fb-4e97-bae0-c31411abbd87%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.