Tim,

I'm really not worried about that data
"V4.1__Upgrade_to_Dspace_Vlir_schema.sql". I deleted that entry in the
schema_version table.
In my database I have other tables of my own, which in that version had a
structure and now has some changes, such as UUID for identifiers.
Now I get this error:

Caught exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error attempting to update Bitstream Format and/
or Metadata Registries
 at org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseRegistryUpdater.updateRegistries(
DatabaseRegistryUpdater.java:93)
 at org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseRegistryUpdater.afterMigrate(
DatabaseRegistryUpdater.java:121)
 at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate$3.doInTransaction(DbMigrate
.java:250)
 at org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.jdbc.TransactionTemplate.execute(
TransactionTemplate.java:72)
 at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate.migrate(DbMigrate.java:246)
 at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:959)
 at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:917)
 at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.execute(Flyway.java:1373)
 at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.migrate(Flyway.java:917)
 at org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseUtils.updateDatabase(DatabaseUtils.java
:662)
 at org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseUtils.updateDatabase(DatabaseUtils.java
:576)
 at org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseUtils.main(DatabaseUtils.java:221)
java:62)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java
:229)
 at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:81)
Caused by: org.dspace.core.exception.DatabaseSchemaValidationException: The
schema validator returned: Missing column: item_uuid in public.list_document
 at org.dspace.core.Context.init(Context.java:170)
 at org.dspace.core.Context.<init>(Context.java:126)
 at org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseRegistryUpdater.updateRegistries(
DatabaseRegistryUpdater.java:59)
 ... 17 more

*public.list_document is one of those tables*

How can I do to pass the data from that format to the new one?